Avatar

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Reflect This

"Reflect This" is going to an enjoyable personal test of commitment that includes at least a single, sometimes multiple, topic reflection on something having to do with anything I feel has been learned within a 24 hour, sometimes longer, period. Enjoy the daily thoughts of experiences I deem as worthy of remembering; the mind of just another dude looking in the mirror. (see what happens when you click the light bulb)



 ReFlEcT tHiS
I learned that I will always be a kid at heart; this may be the reason I feel so inclined to work with children; either as a teacher or as an occupational therapist. It means a lot to me to be able to be a teacher, a learner,a healer,a problem solver, and a friend of children. What better way to ensure a successful future than to work with those that will one day run it.

1 comment:

  1. Guess this means I need to update my photography blog! :) Thanks for the shout out babe!

    LOVED your reflection for today. You definitely are and always will be a kid at heart. You are already impacting lives everyday just imagine how many lives you will impact and change once you have your degrees! You never cease to amaze me!

    AND...I love that we can both be admittedly childlike at times. It makes us who we are individually and who we are as a couple. Love. You. Period. :)

    ReplyDelete