Avatar

Monday, November 15, 2010

Reflect This

"the invisible rope" - still one of the best pranks I have ever seen. This is such a fun social experiment to watch. Another great prank show, for the more grim, is Scare Tactics, but hey 90210's Shannon Doherty used to be the host; now it is Tracy Morgan. I enjoy social experiments; its such a learning experience to see what people do in different, sometimes drastic, situations. Be afraid... be very afraid if some how I one day become a writer for Scare Tactics. Final thoughts on pranks; one shouldn't dish out what one cannot take.

1 comment:

  1. Which is why I rarely...if ever, pull pranks! :) We both know very well that I don't handle them well. Thank you for saving your pranks for people other than me!

    OH and LOVE the Invisible Rope AND Scare Tactics (oddly enough). "IT'S A LITTLE MONSTER MAN!!!"

    ReplyDelete