Avatar

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Thing # 13


ZOHO To the Rescue
     ZOHO Writer... wow, wish I would have known about this one oh about six semesters ago. For the longest time I e-mailed anything of importance back and forth to myself. Now with the use of this great information saving cloud-in-the-sky program I will no longer have to use the time consuming process of e-mailing myself. The program is just as universal as any word document I have done, and now I also do not have to worry about my documents not transferring over to another computer; ZOHO Writer allows me to bring up any document on any computer anytime, and if I am unable to get on-line I can now look and work on my documents to have them synced up at a later time off-line. The option of saving multiple documents is awesome for experimenting with new tools without fear of losing the original. The downside for me is the tool-bar; this may just take some time getting used to, but I am not all that fond of having to keep hitting drop boxes. Other than that the pros for ZOHO Writer definitely out weigh the cons. One is also able to post his/her document publicly which hold an opportunity for feedback. What a great idea, and I am glad that I am now aware of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment