Avatar

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Thing # 22

PODCASTS UGHHH...
    Wow... ever thought you had something down and then BAM!!! that something let's you know real quick that you never did have that something in check. Well, that something for me is podcasts... and I may seriously need some help. Not only did I get frustrated because I couldn't figure out why I couldn't hear anything... I was stumped for several minutes by this colorful event. Now, my wife may be the only one that knows just how mad I can get at technology, and I am sure she was glad to be out doing something, but boy did I get hot. One couldn't even call what came out of my mouth "bad words"... is more just growling gibberish ... GRRR!!!!
 So needless to say I did not listen to anything, and I do not believe that I will be sharing my ignorance with a future class. Maybe I got to used to listening to live streams and thought that's what an podcast was. All the directories were easy to use to find specific things it was just the whole need for some audio input thing that through me off. Good luck and good riddance of "Thing 22".
-this was definitely one of those experiences I am glad to be done with, and just in case yes speakers were plugged in and on : )

No comments:

Post a Comment