Avatar

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Thing # 21

      Animoto is not a Japanese Steak House, it is a tool that automatically produces unique video pieces from personalized photos. I will admit it was fun... probably spent a bit too much time on this one, but it was a good time. What a great way to tell a picture story for a class. The process was very easy and... very addicting:) All I had to do was upload pictures from my computer. Now, since my wife is the one that usually messes with pictures on the computer (job and hobby) I did not feel like playing through those so... I used my go go gadget brain and uploaded them from my facebook account to my desktop and then downloaded them to Animoto from the desktop. Easy, peasy<----( it will be interesting to see how many people know where this reference came from). Anyways, once the pictures are decided on, music is the next decision to be made. Easy too. Music... good music... good popular music is provided by Animoto right there. A very quick and very easy process. The finalizing kind of threw me off; the computer screen read "click here"... I clicked, a few moments later my video clip was playing. I couldn't believe that it was that easy. Now, yes... only being ablt to play with 30 seconds was kind of a let down, but this a tool I will definitely look into using for the classroom. Enjoy my video easily peasily made using Animoto; the direct link to share this on my blog was a huge bonus too.



Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment